Join my Team

Sunday, 9 February 2014

CTMH blog boosters new product blog hop

I am joining in the CTMH blog boosters New product blog hop. Yesterday I got a chance to use my new Feathers Stamp set , and the woodgrain paper form the Timberline paper pack.

Here is  the photo showing the finished card.




I used bamboo, whisper, black, and saddle inks to create the feathers . kraft CS is used to mat the white focal and the woodgrain from Timberline is the background paper . A bit of  knotted hemp to tie the feathers together and ta da a masculine card.









6 comments:

  1. Love it. The feathers look pretty the way you stamped them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i wanted to try different ways to ink up the feathers to get a variety of results. I think i like the centre one best with sponged on inks

      Delete
  2. Very pretty!! I love the look and how you layered the feathers...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you,
      so glad you stopped by to visit.

      Delete
  3. The colors you used and the way you grouped them together make for a very nice card. Tying it together with the bit of hemp was genius! It added a whole other layer of visual and textural interest to the card. So glad we're now following you! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for following my blog . I hope to keep it a bit more current than i did last year :(

    ReplyDelete