Join my Team

Saturday, 9 February 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party

I got my partners name for the upcoming BEAD SOUP BLOG PARTY.
Time to get my package on the road to her. It will have to wait till Monday as my postal outlet isn't open on the weekend. This will give me time to add a few more bits to the parcel.
Can't wait to see what she sends me and what we make with our BEAD SOUP.
This is going to be SUCH FUN.
Once I know she has received the soup I'll post a photo for you to see the goodies I sent.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,
    I hope you like the Bead Soup I sent you. It should be heading it's way to Canada as we speak!
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki, it will interesting to see who gets their soup first as we both sent our soup mixes on the same day.
      It's a race between Canada Post and the British Post Office.
      Who will win?

      Delete
  2. stopping by to visit all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete