Join my Team

Saturday, 5 January 2013

Happy New Year

well the holiday season has come and almost gone and I have had some time to play.
As part of my new year goals , I am taking part in a monthly craft sale in my town and am busy making cards for Valentines Day. 

 I am working on clearing out my paper stash, so this one uses blush textured cardstock,  some retired ribbon from a set that coordinated with one of our paper packs. the stamp is from the Whoo's Your Valentine January promo from Close to my Heart.
Pink and chocolate go so well together, don't they.
this one uses blush CS again; also the diagonal hearts embossing folder from Crafts Too, it works so well with CTMH white core cardstock when sanded.
the stamp is from the Whoo's your Valentine promo this month.
again pink and chocolate . now I'm getting hungry for sugar.






Check back later for more cards. Not only am I on a roll making them but also taking photos.
whoo hoo for New Years Goals.

1 comment: